Rabu, 12 Maret 2014

be a good teenage

One day in a very hot dzuhur, I drop in a biggest mosque in my town on my way to work. Suddenly, a view surprised me, a pair of SMP (Junior High School) student did barbaric action. They were still in their uniform, blue and white. I am sure they didn't know I was there. I didn't think that I had to advice them, so  I continued to the opposite direction.
Oh God...... I don't know what happens to this world. I'm sure they knew what place it was. This country needs better generation than the worst teenagers as them.
Basically, they are good generation, but it depends on their environment. They are only the  victims. Their basic manner is imitator. They will imitate whatever they see. They cannot think the effect before the experience by their selves.
So, KEEP THEM! DIRECT THEM! CLOSE THEM! DON'T LET THEM ASHAMED THEIR FAMILY, THEIR ISLAM AND THEIR NATION!  

4 komentar: